Clients who are new to our Seattle studio have an opportunity to try 3 private Pilates sessions for $169. This is a great way to experience our studio and see if it feels like a good fit for you.
- Our studio is 100% Private. Only you and your instructor will be working together in our space.
- Each session is customized completely to you! Your body, your needs, your guaranteed results.
- Top of the line STOTT PILATES equipment ensures you get an excellent workout.
Beginning your new Pilates practice can be a bit unnerving, especially if you don’t know what to expect. Here are the ways you will benefit from our New Client Special
- Your core will become stronger. We’ll provide you the knowledge and instruction to understand exactly what your core muscles are and how they work. This newfound information will help you perform each movement with precision, aiding in the elimination of chronic pain.
- Your posture will improve. By signing up for the NCS, you’ll receive a postural analysis. The results will inform us which of your muscles need straightening, and which ones needs lengthening, so we can bring your body into perfect, balanced alignment.
- Your flexibility will increase. Flexibility is the unsung hero of fitness maintenance, so we’re going to stretch, stretch, and stretch some more! If you can’t touch your toes, clasp your hands behind your back, or bend forward at the waist without bending your knees, all of that is about to change.
- Your exercise form will be impeccable. Our Certified Pilates Instructors will ensure the proper execution of each exercise. We want you to experience all the benefits of your efforts, and when you practice wrong form, all you gain are bad habits and inevitable injuries. With the NCS, you’ll get what you pay for—an effective, efficient Pilates foundation.
- You’ll be working under the watchful instruction of an expert. Our instructors are knowledgeable, empathetic, and enthusiastic about creating a plan, just for you. They can provide modifications for bulging discs, osteoporosis, pregnancy, and many other restrictive conditions.
If you're not ready to jump right into private sessions, we recommend downloading our E-book. It's a great way to get a taste of what Pilates is and gives you a head start on your sessions.